Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Europe Remove Global
article thumbnail

Impact of MBA Education on Global Business Practices

The Startup Magazine

The global business landscape can be dauntingly complex, which is why MBA education serves as such an indispensable guide. In this article, we’ll chart its influence over time on global business practices while keeping its relevance current. Often, they’re planted in MBA programs.

Global 126
article thumbnail

Starting up down under: The guide to Australia’s growing startup scene

The Next Web

He is co-founder of international start-up community event organisation 3beards and founder and director of Albion Drive , a fully integrated communicaitons agency for entrepreneurs and challenger brands. If it is, then Australia does start to look appealing as a startup destination both as a founder and an investor.

Australia 146
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 » FounderDating: How I Found My Co-Founder

www.women2.org

female founders. founder friday. Lessons learned from female founders and women entrepreneurs. Startup Quote: Wendy Tan White on Building a Successful Startup » FounderDating: How I Found My Co-Founder. Tweet By Elizabeth Knopf (Co-Founder & CEO, Sorced). Conference 2012.

article thumbnail

What it’s like to found a startup in Estonia

The Next Web

Timo Rein is the cofounder & CEO of Pipedrive , and was previously the cofounder of Vain & Partners - the leading Sales Training company in the Baltics. In Estonia, people who set out to build a great business can’t expect to be greeted with encouragement and support from the broader community. With just 1.34

Estonia 143
article thumbnail

Flexible VCs With Structures Between Equity and Revenue-Based Investing

David Teten

(co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund. His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. This essay is part of a series on alternative VC: I: Revenue-Based Investing: a new option for founders who care about control.

Equity 78
article thumbnail

15 steps to launch your own tech startup: Part 2

The Next Web

Editor’s note: This is a guest post by Christian Reber, CEO and co-founder of Berlin-based 6Wunderkinder. It’s part two of a series, cross-posted from his own blog , in which he draws on his experience to offer advice for aspiring entrepreneurs in Europe and beyond. Co-Up , mobilesuite , Raumstation.

article thumbnail

Nicolas Brusson discusses BlaBlaCar’s journey from French success story to global winner

Cracking the Code

After rapid international expansion across several continents, as the founding team brought Silicon Valley’s global ambition into Europe, and the extension of its offering to buses and multimodal transportation, BlaBlaCar is preparing for the travel rebound expected as the world reopens. How did you go from VC to founder?

Global 62